Friday, November 30, 2007

Malaysia Firsts >> Gerbang Meru Indah

OK lah! After staying at Ritz Garden hotel at the city, we moved to Obet's house, good friend of my hubby Manny. The house is BIG and situated about 5 minutes away from daddy's office. We stayed at Ritz for only 8 days (Aug 3 - 10 '07) because homesickness started to trickle slowly in our veins. Mahirap tumira sa hotel nakakabagot noh! But the idea of having someone come over and clean your place is relaxing. I know if we leave, then I'll be doing the chores for "real". Ok lang nalolongkot na ako eh.

More so, I am not used to staying on the xth floor, I prefer my house to be rooted on the ground, you can do a lot with your backyard including landscaping, play with your kids, etc. plus of course, the neighbors. I feel more attached to a place if I can see what's going on outside and I have a good backyard to just sit down and relax. Haay Cavite home I miss you more tuloy.

Anyway, the house is very big for us. I prefer a smaller one, well, I feel the emptiness because of the space. By the way, I'd like to say big thanks to Obet for helping us on our "settling" stage here in Malaysia, also to Mike M. Aside from offering a place to stay while looking for a house, they showed us where to go for groceries, market, what foods to pick on the grocery, etc. etc.

This is the house located at Gerbang Meru Indah, 5 minutes away from daddy's Jelapang (this is the town) office. My kids love to spend time outside so when I am done with my chores I let them play outside especially if it's gloomy.


Selamat Datang!

First house we stayed in Malaysia

My Nicole and Maqs
Malaysia 2007 028


Who are the people in your neighborhood?
Malaysia 2007 031

Nicole likes the remote-controlled retractable gates. Wala lang, uso dito eh!
Malaysia 2007 033


Scanning our neighbors from our bedroom. I like the grills here, might copy this for our home back in Cavite.
Scanning my neighbors


Kulitan lang tong dalawa sa bedroom hehehe
Malaysia 2007 009


This is our first get-together here in MY. At this time, we're still staying in Ritz Hotel. Nice to meet new friends and see the house as well. Naka-pajama na nga kidz e....
Malaysia 2007 006


Kapitbahay
Malaysia 2007 023


Nicole enjoys Playhouse Disney, it's part of the Astro here unlike in Phils, there's an additional subscription fee for Dream satellite TV.
Malaysia 2007 010


Katapat namin
Malaysia 2007 019


Wala lang.. This is Astro, the satellite TV provider in this area of MY.
Malaysia 2007 021


Ipoh is a city of many hills. This one is just a sampler, taken just outside the house.
Malaysia 2007 022
Well, this is just about it. We stayed in this good neighborhood until end of August 2007. September 1 - we'll be in Tasek. See you there!!! God Bless.

No comments: