Thursday, January 31, 2008

In My Daughter's Eyes

A song for my daughter, Nicole. I forgot the singer and all the details about this song. But I love the lyrics.... Nicole, Love you so much dear!

1st year Bday

In my Daughter's eyes
I am a hero
I am strong and wise
and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

nic 003
In my daughter's eyes
Everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light
and the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me
Gives me strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
in my daughter's eyes


hello from cavite

When she wraps her hand around my finger
How I put a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about
It's hanging on when your heart has had enough
It's giving more, when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light.. it's in my daughter's eyes

gulat!

In my daughter's eyes
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
And though she'll grow, and someday leave
Maybe raise a family

collage

When I'm gone
I hope you'll see
How happy she made me

Nicole 2006

I'll be there
........ In my daughter's .... eyes

cute ba ko

No comments: