Sunday, February 24, 2008

Horoscope

Feb 24, 2008 - We have just finished another weekend house gathering with friends, we were the hosts today. I cooked pork adobo, beef stroganoff and Manny took care of the buttered shrimp - I am glad guys you liked it. I hope you enjoyed it here in our humble Ipoh abode. As you can see, we are days away before we repat to the Phils, so we savor the last moments with our friends here in Ipoh. After cleaning up the bedroom and bathing the kids, and whilst waiting for Manny to finish mopping the floor downstairs, I get hold of the laptop.

I opened up my Yahoo! to check my mails, and I saw my horoscope for today - February 24, 2008. I don't really believe on horoscope but once in a while, when I happen to see it on print, i read it. This one came in quite timely... read on... coincidence?, i think not....

There are many different paths for you to follow today, but don't waste your time trying to figure out which one to switch to. You can't pick a path today -- it will pick you! And don't be disappointed if the stars say that you need to continue on the path you are already on. Just because it is familiar to you does not mean that it won't offer you a lot of opportunity for growth. Give things a chance -- sometimes the same-old, same-old can offer some wonderful new surprises! Just you wait.

Ipohenos, Ipohenas - taking their lunch at our home in Tasek, Ipoh. From the left is Mela, Beth, Mabel, my handsome hubby and daddy Mike. Masarap ba ang adobo ko?
tong its 090

Kasama sa kain ang chika, ano na bang topic yun ulit?
tong its 091

Beth and family needed to leave for a while for the food tasting at Hill City where Raya's (their daughter) 7th birthday will be held, this coming April 12. We decided to come along to see the place, we won't be in Ipoh anymore to attend the party. hhhhaaay!
tong its 092

Raya and Nicole food tasting at Hill City, Ipoh
tong its 099

One fine afternoon chat and food tasting with the Elonas and Alcalas.
tong its 100

Ganito ka ayos sa bahay pag may session. Wala nang hapunan, order na lang sa Pizza Hut! From the left is my neighbor friend Nona, Dhoms, Beth and Tita Carmela (that's what Nicole calls her, full name e). Mami-miss ko tong mga to, super.
tong its 109

O Pusoy naman ba? From the left is Julius, Gudo, Mike, Russel and my guwapong hubby.
tong its 108

Stolen shot kuno, di kaya ma-raid ang bahay nito?
tong its 107

Raya and Nicole - parehong maganang kumain... Pizza Hut lang solve na'ng dinner..
tong its 106

tong its 104

Next week, it'd be on Tita Mabel's house. See you on the next re-match...

No comments: